Sökning: "mechanistic modeling"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 59 avhandlingar innehållade orden mechanistic modeling.
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Technology and Society, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Three mechanistic-empirical permanent deformation models were evaluated under Swedish conditions with respect to traffic, climate and materials using accelerated pavement testing and long-term pavement performance studies. The mechanistic-empirical pavement design guide (M E PDG), the incremental-recursive mechanistic-empirical CalME model (CalME), and the PErmanent Deformation of asphalt concrete layer for ROads (PEDRO) model generally showed both useful features and limitations. LÄS MER
2. Monitoring of product variants in biopharmaceutical downstream processing Mechanistic and data-driven modeling approachesDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : During the manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals, a multistep purification strategy is employed to remove process-related impurities and product variants, to achieve high product quality, assuring patients’ safety. To guarantee that biopharmaceuticals are safe and to accomplish quality, strict policies were established by regulatory agencies as well as guiding principles, such as Quality by Design and process analytical technology. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents predictive models for important variables concerning eutrophication effects in lakes. The keystone is a dynamic phosphorus model based on ordinary differential equations. LÄS MER
4. Modeling and Optimization of Reversed-Phase Chromatography : Effects of Modulators and TemperatureDetta är en avhandling från Department of Chemical Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Many widespread diseases, such as diabetes, various types of cancer, and aggressive versions of influenza, are treated or prevented with biopharmaceuticals. Biopharmaceuticals are drugs that are based on proteins, peptides, antibodies, attenuated viruses (vaccines), and other biomolecules that are synthesized predominately in bacteria, yeast, and mammalian cells. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Fysikum
Sammanfattning : The scientific interest in the chemistry of synthetic transition metal complexes is motivated by at least two arguments:1.These can be regarded as models of biological transition metal complexes, e.g. metalloenzymes, whose functions can be difficult to reveal in detail due to their complexity. LÄS MER