Sökning: "interactive machine learning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 avhandlingar innehållade orden interactive machine learning.
1. Efficient Document Image Binarization using Heterogeneous Computing and Interactive Machine LearningDetta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : Large collections of historical document images have been collected by companies and government institutions for decades. More recently, these collections have been made available to a larger public via the Internet. However, to make accessing them truly useful, the contained images need to be made readable and searchable. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : This thesis discusses and addresses some of the difficulties associated with practical machine learning and data analysis. Introducing data driven meth- ods in e. g. industrial and business applications can lead to large gains in productivity and efficiency, but the cost and complexity are often overwhelm- ing. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : A product with good interaction quality regarding the interplay with the user produces good performance, is experienced easy, pleasant and enjoyable to use, is preventing the user of committing errors, and has no adverse physical or mental impact on the user. The aim of the presented work was to propose a framework for interaction quality, and to develop and test a methodology for analysis of interactions between humans and machines. LÄS MER
4. Computational discovery of DNA methylation patterns as biomarkers of ageing, cancer, and mental disorders Algorithms and ToolsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Epigenetics refers to the mitotically heritable modifications in gene expression without a change in the genetic code. A combination of molecular, chemical and environmental factors constituting the epigenome is involved, together with the genome, in setting up the unique functionality of each cell type. LÄS MER
5. Large scale integration and interactive exploration of cancer data – with applications to glioblastomaDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Glioblastoma is the most common malignant brain tumor, with a median survival of approximately 15 months. The standard of care treatment consists of surgical resection followed by radiotherapy and chemotherapy, where chemotherapy only prolongs survival by approximately 3 months. LÄS MER