Sökning: "Physical medicine"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1180 avhandlingar innehållade orden Physical medicine.
1. Young today-adult tomorrow! Studies on physical status, physical activity, attitudes, and self-perception in children and adolescentsDetta är en avhandling från Department of Clinical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The aim was to gain knowledge of young people's physical status and physical activity, and to further the understanding of the role of school physical education in a salutogenic public health perspective. Two studies were performed in southern Sweden. Study 1 was performed in 1996 among 301 adolescents aged 16-19 in upper secondary school. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Objectives To assess physical fitness in pregnancy and to evaluate its effect on perceived health, back pain, blood pressure and duration of gestation. Also, to evaluate the effect of serum relaxin levels on blood pressure and duration of gestation. LÄS MER
3. Implementing psychosocial factors in physical therapy treatment for patients with musculoskeletal pain in primary careDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : This dissertation focuses on 2 parts: 1) Whether evidence-based guidelines are recognized and integrated into clinical practice in primary care and 2) Whether a university course aimed at teaching physical therapists to identify and address evidence-based psychosocial factors in primary care might change practice behaviour and patient outcome. To this end practising clinicians were surveyed and a course for physical therapists was developed. LÄS MER
4. The Impact of Advanced Home Care on Health-related Quality of Life Reports in the end of life from palliative care patients with cancerDetta är en avhandling från Department of Clinical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : ABSTRACT The aim of the present work was to compare patients with advanced cancer receiving specialized palliative home care with those receiving conventional care. A hospital-based advanced home care programme was initiated, in order to enable patients to remain at home for a longer period and to choose to die at home. LÄS MER
5. Beyond the established risk factors of myocardial infarction lifestyle factors and novel biomarkersDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Folkhälsa och klinisk medicin
Sammanfattning : Age, male sex, hypertension, smoking, diabetes, dyslipidaemia, and obesity are considered as established risk factors for cardiovascular diseases. Several of these established cardiovascular risk factors are strongly influenced by lifestyle. LÄS MER