Sökning: "alliance management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 17 avhandlingar innehållade orden alliance management.
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund Business Press
Sammanfattning : Since the early 1980s, rapidly internationalizing start-ups have captured attention of the academia, media and institutions. These ’born global’ firms seem to disregard the traditionally established views of firm internationalization. LÄS MER
2. Strategic alliances and trust processes - a study of strategic collaborations between high-technology companiesDetta är en avhandling från Lund Business Press
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to develop an increased understanding of strategic alliance processes. A specific aim has been to explore the trust processes involved, and to better understand the dynamics of the strategic alliance processes. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Företagsekonomiska institutionen, Stockholms universitet
Sammanfattning : Design management has become strongly associated with strategic management of creative resources or immaterial assets within the creative economy. It is a development that has involved a growing interest in the way innovative and aesthetically oriented design companies use design as a resource. LÄS MER
4. Essays on information asymmetry, disclosures and the financing of R&D. The case of the biotechnology industryDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Investments in research and development (R&D) are an important driver of innovation, productivity and economic growth. Despite the importance of R&D investments to society, it is commonly known that R&D activities are difficult to finance in a competitive marketplace. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från LUSEM
Sammanfattning : Information and Communication Technology (ICT) is perhaps the most important, emblematic and ubiquitous technology of contemporary society. ICT is used increasingly in new product areas and help resolve problems and challenges to mankind; it has even gotten to a point where life without ICT is hard to imagine. LÄS MER