Sökning: "Structural Chemistry"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 782 avhandlingar innehållade orden Structural Chemistry.
1. Theoretical and Experimental Studies of Electrode and Electrolyte Processes in Industrial ElectrosynthesisDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Heterogeneous electrocatalysis is the usage of solid materials to decrease the amount of energy needed to produce chemicals using electricity. It is of core importance for modern life, as it enables production of chemicals, such as chlorine gas and sodium chlorate, needed for e.g. materials and pharmaceuticals production. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Dynamic covalent chemistry (DCC) is currently exploited in several areas of biomedical applications such as in drug discovery, sensing, molecular separation, catalysis etc. Hydrazone and oxime chemistry have several advantages, such as mild reaction conditions, selectivity, efficiency, and biocompatibility and therefore, have the potential to be for bioconjugation applications. LÄS MER
3. Pilicides and Curlicides Design, synthesis, and evaluation of novel antibacterial agents targeting bacterial virulenceDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet, Kemiska Institutionen
Sammanfattning : New strategies are needed to counter the growing problem of bacterial resistance to antibiotics. One such strategy is to design compounds that target bacterial virulence, which could work separately or in concert with conventional bacteriostatic or bactericidal antibiotics. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Department of Molecular Sciences, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
Sammanfattning : Hydrogels consist of cross-linked polymer networks with the ability to absorb large amounts of water. In this thesis, the structures of hydrogels consisting of hyaluronic acid (HA) cross-linked by 1,4-butanediol diglycidyl ether (BDDE) have been investigated. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholms Universitet
Sammanfattning : Perovskite based materials have great potentials for various energy applications and the search for new materials for uses in SOFCs has largely been concentrated to this class of compounds. In this search, we have studied perovskite phases in the system La2Co1+z(Ti1-xMgx)1-zO6, with 0 x 0.9 and z = 0.0, 0. LÄS MER