Sökning: "Structural Chemistry"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 740 avhandlingar innehållade orden Structural Chemistry.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Dynamic covalent chemistry (DCC) is currently exploited in several areas of biomedical applications such as in drug discovery, sensing, molecular separation, catalysis etc. Hydrazone and oxime chemistry have several advantages, such as mild reaction conditions, selectivity, efficiency, and biocompatibility and therefore, have the potential to be for bioconjugation applications. LÄS MER
2. Pilicides and Curlicides Design, synthesis, and evaluation of novel antibacterial agents targeting bacterial virulenceDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet, Kemiska Institutionen
Sammanfattning : New strategies are needed to counter the growing problem of bacterial resistance to antibiotics. One such strategy is to design compounds that target bacterial virulence, which could work separately or in concert with conventional bacteriostatic or bactericidal antibiotics. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Department of Molecular Sciences, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
Sammanfattning : Hydrogels consist of cross-linked polymer networks with the ability to absorb large amounts of water. In this thesis, the structures of hydrogels consisting of hyaluronic acid (HA) cross-linked by 1,4-butanediol diglycidyl ether (BDDE) have been investigated. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : In the event of a nuclear accident, the release of radionuclides is always a concern. The extent of such releases is affected by several factors, for example type of atmosphere, temperature, and what structural materials are present during the accident. LÄS MER
5. 5-Aminolevulinic acid and derivatives thereof properties, lipid permeability and enzymatic reactionsDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : 5-aminolevulinic acid (5-ALA) and derivatives thereof are widely usedprodrugs in treatment of pre-malignant skin diseases of the cancer treatmentmethod photodynamic therapy (PDT). The target molecule in 5-ALAPDTis protoporphyrin IX (PpIX), which is synthesized endogenously from5-ALA via the heme pathway in the cell. LÄS MER