Sökning: "Population-based study"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 966 avhandlingar innehållade orden Population-based study.
1. Sexually transmitted diseases and sexual behaviour among young Swedish women a population-based studyDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Most epidemiologic studies of sexually transmitted diseases (STD) are based on patients seeking help or advice at various health care settings. Because many STD:s are subclinical, epidemiologic surveys can be strengthened by a population-based approach. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet
Sammanfattning : This doctoral thesis examines various factors associated with subjective well-being (SWB) in an adult Swedish population, aged 20-64 years, using cross-sectional and longitudinal data. The thesis includes four studies based on the PART study, a current population-based study on mental health, work, and relations in Stockholm County, Sweden. LÄS MER
3. Musculoskeletal Disorders among Farmers and Referents, with Special Reference to Occurence, Health Care Utilization and Etiological Factors A Population-based StudyDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Objectives. To study the prevalence of musculoskeletal symptoms among farmers as compared to rural referents and to evaluate the effects of physical work exposures, psychosocial factors, lifestyle and comorbidity.Material and methods. A cross-sectional population-based survey of 1013 farmers and 769 matched referents was performed. LÄS MER
4. Disability Pension with Special Reference to Sick Leave Track Record, Health Effects, Health Care Utilisation and Survival A Population-based StudyDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Background. In Sweden 10 percent (550,000) of the labour force, aged 18 to 65 years are disability pensioners and about four percent are on sick leave. The knowledge of the course from healthy individual to disability pensioner is not well known and was the theme of this thesis. Objectives, Material and Methods. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The aims of this study were to document the levels of cobalamin, folate, methylmalonic acid (MMA) and total homocysteine (tHcy) in serum and their relations to symptoms, clinical findings, and other factors in order to improve the possibilities of detecting early deficiency of vitamin B12 or folate, and to study the effects of cobalamin and folic acid treatment over a three-year period.The study population consisted of a 20% random sample of persons 70 years or older living in Älvkarleby in mid-Sweden. LÄS MER