Sökning: "psychosocial factors"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 398 avhandlingar innehållade orden psychosocial factors.
- Detta är en avhandling från Jönköping : School of Health Sciences, Jönköping University
Sammanfattning : AIM: The overall aim of this thesis was to examine the associations between dental anxiety, experiences of dental care, psychosocial factors and oral health among 15-year-olds, and to analyse changes in the prevalence of dental anxiety over time.MATERIALS AND METHODS: The thesis was based on two cross-sectional epidemiological studies in Jönköping, Sweden. LÄS MER
2. Psychosocial factors in patients with lumbar disc herniation enhancing postoperative outcome by the identifiction of predictive factors and optimised physiotherapyDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : Psychosocial factors have been advanced as an explanation for the development of chronic disability in 20 to 30% of patients treated by lumbar disc surgery.Aims: The overall aim of this thesis was to study the role of psychosocial factors in patients undergoing first-time lumbar disc surgery in relation to the outcome of both surgery and subsequent physiotherapy. LÄS MER
3. Psychosocial work factors and burnout a study of a working general population and patients at a stress rehabilitation clinicDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Background The psychosocial work environment affects our health (e.g., sick leave and mortality rates). Research on psychosocial work factors and burnout has focused on specific workplaces or occupations and rarely evaluated in the general population or used longitudinal designs. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Headache is the most frequently reported pain in children and is associated with missed schooldays, anxiety, depressive symptoms and various physical symptoms. A secular trend of increasing headache prevalence has been suggested. Few studies have focused on tension-type headache among children from the general population. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Kiruna, a Swedish community situated 300 km north of the Arctic Circle, has a very high mortality in ischemic heart disease (IHD). Acase-control study was undertaken to find out if the risk factors for IHD or their impact differed from those in other populations. LÄS MER