Sökning: "physical workload"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 70 avhandlingar innehållade orden physical workload.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Fibromyalgia (FM) is characterized by persistent widespread pain, increased pain sensitivity and tenderness. FM is also associated with fatigue, psychological distress, impaired physical capacity, activity limitations and impacts the ability to work. LÄS MER
2. Physical activity and myocardial infarction Epidemiological studies on the association between various types of physical activity and the risk of myocardial infarction, including certain aspects of methodologyDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Reproprint
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to study the associations between physical activity during leisure time, occupational and household work, and established risk factors for cardiovascular disease, as well as the risk of acute myocardial infarction. Methodological aspects concerning the presence of recall bias in epidemiological case-control studies on physical activity and myocardial infarction were also considered. LÄS MER
3. Occupational health risks in dentistry - musculoskeletal disorders and neuropathy in relation to exposure to physical workload, vibrations and mercuryDetta är en avhandling från Ingrid Åkesson, Yrkes- och miljömedicinska kliniken, Universitetsjukhuset, 221 85 Lund
Sammanfattning : The aim of the thesis was to focus on the occupational health risks in dentistry with emphasis on musculoskeletal disorders in the neck and upper limbs and neuropathy in the hands, in relation to exposure to physical workload, vibration and mercury. An increased high frequency of long-lasting and wide-spread musculoskeletal symptoms in the neck and shoulder regions (58-75% during the past 12 months) was found in dentists and dental hygienists compared to different referent groups; furthermore, wrist/hand (46-59%) and hip (19-27%) disorders as well in female dentists and dental hygienists. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : In a research series carried out between 1984 and 1988 in the county of Västerbotten in northern Sweden, various aspects of the professional role and work of physiotherapists were studied. A variety of research methods were used: questionnaires (n = 163), a time budget study (n = 149), and a qualitative interview (n = 24). LÄS MER
5. Chronic tension-type headache. Treatment with acupuncture, physical training and relaxation trainingDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to compare the effect of acupuncture, physical training and relaxation training on chronic tension-type headache (CTTH) and related symptoms through measurements of headache intensity, headache frequency, symptom characteristics associated with daily headache, muscle tenderness and subjective well-being. There are four studies that underpin this thesis: In study 2 and 4, the study cohort comprised 90 consecutive patients with CTTH. LÄS MER