Sökning: "Family Medicine"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1302 avhandlingar innehållade orden Family Medicine.
1. Musculoskeletal pain in primary health care a biopsychosocial perspective for assessment and treatmentDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : Long-term musculoskeletal pain is a large public health problem with serious consequences for both the individual and society. Psychosocial factors have been shown to be good predictors of long-term disability and play an important role in the transition from acute to chronic pain. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Medical treatments with statins are prescribed to patients with increased risk of cardiovascular events. The benefits from statin treatment are well documented in clinical trials, but long-term adherence in patients is low, indicating that patients have an uncertainty about the necessity and benefits of treatment. LÄS MER
3. To be or not to be Sick Certified with Special Reference to Physician and Patient Related FactorsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Objectives The aim of this thesis was to assess the importance of general practitioners (GP) and patient related factors for the GPs’ decision to sick certify or not to sick certify the patients. Study population and methods The data were obtained from a cross-sectional questionnaire study of GP-patient consultations. LÄS MER
4. Microbiologic diagnostic tests when asymptomatic carriers are present. Aspects of the use of conventional throat and nasopharyngeal culture as examplesDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : Carriers of potentially pathogenic bacteria simultaneously ill from a viral infection complicatethe diagnostic procedure in respiratory tract infections. The present statistical methodsavailable to evaluate common diagnostic tests either ignore the phenomenon of carriers orprovide test characteristics that are difficult to apply in clinical decision making. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro University
Sammanfattning : Staphylococcus epidermidis is ubiquitous in the human microbiota, but also an important pathogen in healthcare-associated infections, such as prosthetic joint infections (PJIs). In this thesis, aspects of the molecular epidemiology of S. LÄS MER