Sökning: "Personality Traits"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 200 avhandlingar innehållade orden Personality Traits.
1. Traits & Talks : Lessons about Personality and Deliberation from the Negotiations between Nelson Mandela and FW de KlerkDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Compelling research in political psychology and personality psychology points to the significance of personality as a determinant of political behavior. Within a comprehensive framework for the study of personality in politics, the so-called Five-level Model (FLM), this thesis primarily focuses on the level of personality traits, where the well-established Five-factor model (the ‘Big Five’) is applied. LÄS MER
2. Obsessive-compulsive disorders : Personality traits and disorders, autistic traits and biochemical findingsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Background: Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is a common disabling mental disorder.Personality disorders are frequent in OCD. Asperger syndrome and high-functioning autism share similarities with obsessive-compulsive and schizoid personality disorders and may be referred to as "odd" personality traits. Also compulsions are common in autism. LÄS MER
3. Anxious personality traits in pregnant women Associations with postpartum depression, delivery complications and health care useDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Anxious personality traits, including those encompassed by negative emotionality (neuroticism) and the tendency to worry about close relationships (attachment anxiety) during pregnancy were the focus of this thesis. The overall aim was to examine perinatal correlates of these characteris-tics in terms of psychiatric and obstetric health as well as antenatal care (ANC). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Patients suffering from transsexualism (TS) who apply for sex reassignment surgery (SRS) go through a complex evaluation process before being accepted for treatment. In general, the results from SRS are satisfying. LÄS MER
5. The Development of Conduct Problems in Early Childhood The Role of Psychopathic Traits and Psychopathic PersonalityDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : Research has shown that children displaying conduct problems (CP) early in life are at greater risk for severe CP and other negative outcomes later in life. However, not all children with early-onset CP will develop severe CP over the life-course. LÄS MER