Sökning: "health care use"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1528 avhandlingar innehållade orden health care use.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Folkhälsa och klinisk medicin
Sammanfattning : In 2003, the Swedish Parliament adopted a national public health policy that included the domain - “A more health-promoting health service”. Strategies and tools are needed in the work to reorient health services. Personal health documents are documents concerning a person’s health, and are owned by the individual. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Background InVietnam, the proportion of people aged 60 and above has increased rapidly in recent decades. The majority live in rural areas where socioeconomic status is more disadvantaged than in urban areas.Vietnam’s economic status is improving but disparities in income and living conditions are widening between groups and regions. LÄS MER
3. Strengthening lifestyle interventions in primary health care the challenge of change and implementation of guidelines in clinical practiceDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: Lifestyle habits like tobacco use, hazardous use of alcohol, unhealthy eating habits and insufficient physical activity are risk factors for developing non-communicable diseases, which are the leading, global causes of death. Furthermore, ill health and chronic diseases are costly and put an increased burden on societies and health systems. LÄS MER
4. Budgetary control in public health care : a study about perceptions of budgetary control among clinical directorsDetta är en avhandling från Lund : Lund Business Press
Sammanfattning : Health care expenditures have increased rapidly in most OECD-countries, and several reforms have been considered for the improvement of cost-containment in the health care sector. Physicians in particular have been recognized to have considerable impact on health care expenditures and as a result they have become increasingly involved in budgetary control with the hope of a more efficient use of resources. LÄS MER
5. Job satisfaction, strain and stress of conscience among nurse assistants working in residential care for older peopleDetta är en avhandling från Department of Health Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of the thesis was to investigate and explore job satisfaction, strain and stress of conscience (SC) among nurse assistants (NAs) working in residential care for older people. The thesis had a descriptive, cross-sectional and correlational design and consisted of one paper where qualitative methodology was used and three where quantitative methodology was used. LÄS MER