Sökning: "MEDICIN Dermatologi och venerologi"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 453 avhandlingar innehållade orden MEDICIN Dermatologi och venerologi.
1. A Sociological Approach to Indoor Environment in Dwellings Risk factors for Sick Building Syndrome (SBS) and DiscomfortDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The principal aim was to study selected aspects of indoor environment in dwellings and their association with symptoms compatible with the sick building syndrome (SBS). A validated questionnaire was developed specifically for residential indoor investigations, using sociological principles and test procedures. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Background Animal models can be used to mimic human conditions of psychopathology, and also as pre-clinical models to evaluate candidate drugs. With hormonal treatment it is possible to produce behavior in the rat which corresponds to the mental symptoms of pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS), and pre-menstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD). LÄS MER
3. Predictors of disease onset and progression in early rheumatoid arthritis A clinical, laboratory and radiological studyDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Folkhälsa och klinisk medicin
Sammanfattning : To diagnose rheumatoid arthritis (RA) during the early stages of the disease is often difficult. The disease course shows great inter-individual variation from mild, self-limiting to very severe destruc-tive disease with extra-articular manifestations. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Folkhälsa och klinisk medicin
Sammanfattning : Acute myocardial infarction (AMI), caused by ischaemic heart disease (IHD), is a leading cause of death in both men and women in the western society. Hypertension, diabetes, and smoking are examples of well-known risk factors of IHD, but also there are psychosocial factors, such as stress, vital exhaustion (unusual fatigue, irritability, and demoralization) and depression that have been associated with an increased risk in both genders. LÄS MER
5. Cobalamin communication in Sweden 1990 – 2000 views, knowledge and practice among Swedish physiciansDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Folkhälsa och klinisk medicin
Sammanfattning : Cobalamin (vitamin B12) is one of several essential micronutrients needed by the human organism. Other important micronutritients, which interplay with vitamin B12, are folate and iron. During the last ten years, the attention has been drawn to different forms of neurological disorders supposed to be caused by vitamin B12 deficiency. LÄS MER