Sökning: "International criminal law"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 28 avhandlingar innehållade orden International criminal law.
1. Assimilated justice for the actors by the international core crimes : Towards a legitimate assimilated justice paradigm of criminal and restorative justice aimsDetta är en avhandling från Florence, Italy : European University Institute
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från In Sweden: Akademibokhandeln i Lund, Box 35, 22100 Lund, SwedenRest of the world: Polpress.PL Publisher, 30-364 Kraków, ul. Pschowicka 7, Poland
Sammanfattning : This book presents a study on general and specific problems concerning the role, functions and structure of criminal justice systems. After a presentation of some ideological and methodological issues, the justifications for different principles of criminal jurisdiction are discussed, both in the perspective of public international law and municipal law. LÄS MER
3. Citing Matters : An Analysis of the Use of Judicial Decisions in International Criminal Law Adjudication through the Lens of Law-MakingDetta är en avhandling från Lund University (Media-Tryck)
Sammanfattning : The present research investigates the formative processes of international criminal law through the iterative citation of judicial decisions in adjudicatory practices. Given the centrality of the judge in the adjudication of international criminal law, this study is underpinned by a legal realist approach to international law informed by the work of Alf Ross (Scandinavian Legal Realism) and Gregory Shaffer (New Legal Realism), according to which the meaning of legal rules and principles is not autonomous from how they are empirically practiced and interpreted by courts. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Non-governmental organisations (NGOs) are increasingly the subject of public debate, and it is often asserted that they play an informal role within the international legal system. At the same time, the classical concepts related to the subjects of international law seem to be constructed for a situation where non-state actors have no or limited international legal personality. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : This study concerns itself with rule of law assistance in the aftermath of war. Over the past decade, rule of law has emerged as an essential objective in state-building missions. This has led to a host of programmes and projects on law reform, constitutional development, judicial training, and institutional establishment. LÄS MER