Sökning: "Impinging jet"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 25 avhandlingar innehållade orden Impinging jet.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with Large Eddy Simulation (LES) of impinging air jets. The impinging jet configuration features heated circular jets impinging onto a flat plate. The problem addressed here is of generic nature, with applications in many engineering devices, such as cooling of components in gas turbines, in cars and electronic devices. LÄS MER
2. Turbulent jets in confined spaces application in mixing ventilation: experimental and numerical studiesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The basis of mixing ventilation is the airflow supply to the room by means of jets initiatedfrom the ventilation diffusers. To avoid the draught problem, the design of mixing ventilationmakes uses the throw term, which is defined as the distance to the supply air terminal inwhich the jet centreline mean velocity is decreased to a given value. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis collects two studies on heat transfer in impinging jets and on methods for modeling flows of this kind using CFD. Stationary impinging jets with different nozzle to wall distances (z/D = 2 and 6) and Re (10000, 20000, 23000, 30000) are modeled. Steady-state models capture the important features of heat transfer in these jets. LÄS MER
4. Experimental and numerical investigations of a ventilation strategy – impinging jet ventilation for an office environmentDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : A well-functioning, energy-efficient ventilation system is of vital importance to offices, not only to provide the kind of comfortable, healthy indoor environment necessary for the well-being and productive work performance of occupants, but also to reduce energy use in buildings and the associated impact of CO2 emissions on the environment. To achieve these goals impinging jet ventilation has been developed as an innovative ventilation concept. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis concerns the experimental study of mixing and flow characteristic in turbulent circular impinging jets without and with jet orifice manipulators (i.e. passive-fixed perturbations atthe nozzle exit), without and with swirl. LÄS MER