Sökning: "Health economy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 297 avhandlingar innehållade orden Health economy.
1. Health workforce development post-1990s health sector reforms the case of medical doctors in TanzaniaDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: Health systems in many low- and middle-income countries suffer from critical shortages and inequitable geographical distribution of the health workforce. Since the 1940s, many low- and middle-income countries have passed through different regimes of health sector reforms; the most recent one was in the 1990s. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to explore self-rated health, subjective social status and smoking in adolescents.This thesis consists of a qualitative and a quantitative study. The qualitative study was an interview study that included 58 participants in the 7th and 12th grades. LÄS MER
3. HEALTH PROMOTION AND HEALTHCARE ARCHITECTURE - Conceptualizations of Health Promotion in relation to Healthcare Building DesignDetta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : Background: Today's healthcare system is under development and reorienting and adapting to embrace a person centred and holistic perspective on health, including a focus on health promotion. This reorientation results in changes in the healthcare models, processes as well as it sets new requirements for healthcare building design. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : At the Primary Health Care Centre in Vännäs (VPHCC), northern Sweden, a development work was implemented in 1976-1980. The overall purpose was to enhance primary health care planning. LÄS MER
5. Pregnancy and delivery-related complications in Rwanda prevalence, associated risk factors, health economic impact, and maternal experiencesDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University, Department of Clinical Sciences Obstetrics and Gynecology
Sammanfattning : Background: Every year more than 1.5 million women suffer from pregnancy and delivery-related complications (PDCs) during pregnancy and childbirth worldwide, and these women are a vulnerable population for lifelong consequences, somatically, psychologically and financially. LÄS MER