Sökning: "Health economy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 267 avhandlingar innehållade orden Health economy.
1. Social Capital and Self-rated Health: testing association with longitudinal and multilevel methodologiesDetta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : Since Durkheim’s seminal work over a century ago, research has repeatedly shown that individuals with higher levels of social integration, social networks and social support have better health status. However, the recent introduction of a contextual phenomenon known as social capital to the field of public health has sparked lively debate as to how it may also influence the health of individuals, if at all. LÄS MER
2. Health workforce development post-1990s health sector reforms the case of medical doctors in TanzaniaDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: Health systems in many low- and middle-income countries suffer from critical shortages and inequitable geographical distribution of the health workforce. Since the 1940s, many low- and middle-income countries have passed through different regimes of health sector reforms; the most recent one was in the 1990s. LÄS MER
3. HEALTH PROMOTION AND HEALTHCARE ARCHITECTURE - Conceptualizations of Health Promotion in relation to Healthcare Building DesignDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Background: Today's healthcare system is under development and reorienting and adapting to embrace a person centred and holistic perspective on health, including a focus on health promotion. This reorientation results in changes in the healthcare models, processes as well as it sets new requirements for healthcare building design. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : At the Primary Health Care Centre in Vännäs (VPHCC), northern Sweden, a development work was implemented in 1976-1980. The overall purpose was to enhance primary health care planning. LÄS MER
5. Epidemiological studies of sociodemographic factors, early life factors, health, and medical care consumption among small childrenDetta är en avhandling från Department of Clinical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : By international standards, children in Sweden experience good health. Sweden has low infant mortality rates, low accident mortality rates, a high number of breastfed children and a high proportion of vaccinated children. LÄS MER