Sökning: "health informatics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 158 avhandlingar innehållade orden health informatics.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Recent advances in information and communication technologies have made the development and operation of complex disease surveillance systems technically feasible, and many systems have been proposed to interpret diverse data sources for health-related signals. Implementing these systems for daily use and efficiently interpreting their output, however, remains a technical challenge. LÄS MER
2. Building Usability into Health Informatics Development and Evaluation of Information Systems for Shared HomecareDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Universitetsbiblioteket
Sammanfattning : How can we develop usable and work process-oriented ICT systems for shared homecare?Shared homecare involves different professionals, consists of mobile work and requires immediate and ubiquitous access to patient-oriented information, supporting an integrated view on the care process.This thesis presents a new collaborative design method for user needs analysis and requirements specification in the context of health information systems development; the Multi-disciplinary Thematic Seminar (MdTS) method. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : When the Swedish National IT Strategy for Health and Social Care was introduced in 2006, intensive work started in implementing Information Systems (IS) in Swedish healthcare organizations. To follow up on the requests for more research with a combined socio-technical focus on challenges, the overall aim of this thesis was to identify social challenges when implementing IS in a Swedish healthcare organization. LÄS MER
4. Sharing is Caring Integrating Health Information Systems to Support Patient-Centred Shared HomecareDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : In the light of an ageing society with shrinking economic resources, deinstitutionalization of elderly care is a general trend. As a result, homecare is increasing, and increasingly shared between different health and social care organizations. To provide a holistic overview about the patient care process, i.e. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Chronic diseases are one of the most challenging health problems in the world, and their burden on society is increasing. Managing these diseases using eHealth solutions could prove very beneficial, both in terms of economic costs and quality of life for patients. LÄS MER