Sökning: "the People s home"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 49 avhandlingar innehållade orden the People s home.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of the thesis was to provide theoretical and empirical knowledge of interactions involved in the encounters between older persons experiencing activity limitations in their home environments and the service organisation related to home modification services, in the context of one Swedish municipality. A transactional perspective was used, meaning that the focus was on driving forces and relationships connecting different aspects and actors involved in older people s encounters with the service organisation related to home modification services. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Health Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The current trend in Sweden is to support older people to remain living in their own homes as long as possible. Older people spend much of their daily life within the home and neighbourhood environment. It is well known that participation and independence is important in experiencing well being in old age. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Neurotec Department Division of Gerontological Caring Science, Karolinska Institutet
Sammanfattning : The overall aim with the longitudinal studies of the thesis was to gain an understanding of caregivers´ experiences of working with older people within municipal care and of whether education and support have been meaningful for them (I-III). A further aim was to gain an understanding of which aspects are important so that work will be able to be carried out in a care environment that provides fulfilment and work satisfaction and thereby creates the prerequisites for the staff to provide the older people with better care. LÄS MER
4. Discharge procedures for mentally ill people the perspective of former psychiatric patients on their social network, quality of life and future life expectationsDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to find out: (a) the role played by various agencies in the discharge procedure and (b) former psychiatric patients" own perspective on their social network, quality of life and future life expectations.The theoretical framework is based on Mead's symbolic interactionism, Asplund's interpretation of Tönnies' concepts Gemeinschaft and Gesellschaft and Buber's dialogical philosophy. LÄS MER
5. Bildning och nöje. Bidrag till studiet av de svenska blåsmusikkårerna under 1800-talets senare hälftDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala universitet
Sammanfattning : During the latter part of the 19th century a large number of civilian wind bands, spread over a wide geographical area, developed in Sweden. The general section of this thesis describes the beginning of a transformation of the Swedish society into a more urbanized society. LÄS MER