Sökning: "somatosensory perception"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 25 avhandlingar innehållade orden somatosensory perception.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Surgical Science
Sammanfattning : The underlying mechanisms maintaining long-term pain localised to musculoskeletal structures and joints are not infrequently unknown. In routine clinical work with such patients insufficient attention has been paid to phenomena indicating altered excitability of the central nervous system (CNS). LÄS MER
2. Upper extremity disability after stroke. Psychometric properties of outcome measures and perceived ability to perform daily hand activitiesDetta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : Disability of the upper extremity is common after stroke. To be able to evaluate recovery and effects of interventions there is a need for stable and precise outcome measures. In order to design and target efficient rehabilitation interventions it is important to know which factors that affect the ability to perform daily hand activities. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Neuroscience
Sammanfattning : Tactile perception is a remarkable ability that enables us to recognise objects and handle tools. Cortical processing during tactile and shape perception in humans is not fully understood. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, false
Sammanfattning : SOMATOSENSORY DYSFUNCTION IN FIBROMYALGIA. IMPLICATIONS FOR PATHOPHYSIOLOGICAL MECHANISMS. Eva KosekDissertation from the Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, Karolinska Institure/Hospital, Stoclcholm, Sweden Fibromyalgia is a chronic pain syndrome characterized by generalized pain, tenderness,disturbed sleep and pronounced fatigue. LÄS MER
5. Position-matching and goal-directed reaching acuity of the upper limb in chronic neck pain : associations to self-rated characteristicsDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University, Faculty of Medicine, Surgical and Perioperative Sciences
Sammanfattning : Neck-shoulder pain is common in the general population and causes individual suffering as well as large costs for the society. Despite substantial efforts, there is still a shortage of methods for objective diagnosis and effective rehabilitation of such disorders. Thus, there is a great need to develop and evaluate new methods for these purposes. LÄS MER