Sökning: "real-time operating system"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 72 avhandlingar innehållade orden real-time operating system.
- Detta är en avhandling från Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes a further development of a building block for programmable devices in embedded systems handling real-time functionality.Embedded systems are included in a variety of products within different technical areas such as industrial automation, consumer electronics, automotive industry, and communication-, and multimedia systems. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : Emerging wireless technologies increase the potential and effectiveness of wireless Real-time Locating Systems (RTLSs), which precisely localize the position, and identify things and people in real time. Among many applications, RTLSs are widely used in the industrial sector for indoor logistics and safety applications. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Embedded systems are often operating under hard real-time constraints. Such systems are naturally described as time-bound reactions to external events, a point of view made manifest in the high-level programming and systems modeling language Timber. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Industrial Electrical Engineering and Automation, Lund Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The topic of this thesis is the electro-mechanical oscillations which to some extent always are present in a power system. The demand of electric power is ever increasing. At the same time, the tolerance of disruptions in the power supply is decreasing. LÄS MER
5. Active Distributed Power Systems Functional Structures for Real-Time Operation of Sustainable Energy SystemsDetta är en avhandling från Department of Industrial Electrical Engineering and Automation, Lund Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Present power system will face great challenges in several areas depending on the market economy, extensive global integration and constant need for more electric power, which will force the system to operate much closer to its stability limits. Meeting these challenges may involve improving and complementing or even total restructuring of the power systems. LÄS MER