Sökning: "psychiatric status rating scales"
Hittade 5 avhandlingar innehållade orden psychiatric status rating scales.
1. ADHD in Old Age: Self-rated Symptoms and Clinical Information from a Population-Based Swedish Sample Aged 65 and OlderDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : DOCTORAL DISSERTATION IN PSYCHOLOGY ABSTRACT Guldberg-Kjär, Taina (2013). ADHD in old age - Self-rated symptoms and Clinical information from a Population-Based Swedish Sample Aged 65 and older. Department of Psychology. University of Gothenburg, Sweden. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : Background. Fibromyalgia (FM) and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) are prevalent clinical conditions of unknown aetiology with substantial comorbidity. The diagnoses are based on internationally established criteria. Women are more often affected. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Clinical Neuroscience
Sammanfattning : Background: Personality 'traits' refer to stability, consistency and repeated occurrence of actions while psychiatric 'states' concern the varying part of human behaviour. States are often associated with matter and body, and with biological causes, and 'traits' and 'personality' with 'mind', and with psychological and social causes. LÄS MER
4. Neuroepidemiology of Parkinson’s disease in an urban area of Iran : from screening and prevalence to nutritional, clinical and psychiatric features and quality of lifeDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society
Sammanfattning : Background. Parkinson’s disease (PD) is the second most common neurodegenerative disorder with complex presentations consisting of different motor and non-motor symptoms. The multisystem and progressive nature of PD has made it a complicated entity with broad variation in manifestations and reciprocal effects on several aspects of daily life. LÄS MER
5. Delirium in older people after cardiac surgery risk factors, dementia, patients’ experiences and assessmentsDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Background:Delirium is common in older people undergoing cardiac surgery. Delirium is an acute or subacute neuro-psychiatric syndrome, characterized by a change in cognition, disturbances in consciousness; it fluctuates, develops over a short period of time and always has an underlying cause. LÄS MER