Sökning: "personality disorders"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 139 avhandlingar innehållade orden personality disorders.
1. Obsessive-compulsive disorders : Personality traits and disorders, autistic traits and biochemical findingsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Background: Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is a common disabling mental disorder.Personality disorders are frequent in OCD. Asperger syndrome and high-functioning autism share similarities with obsessive-compulsive and schizoid personality disorders and may be referred to as "odd" personality traits. Also compulsions are common in autism. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Patients suffering from transsexualism (TS) who apply for sex reassignment surgery (SRS) go through a complex evaluation process before being accepted for treatment. In general, the results from SRS are satisfying. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Clinical Neuroscience
Sammanfattning : Eating disorders are serious psychiatric conditions often demanding specialized psychiatric care. Several effective treatments have been developed and disseminated, but more needs to be done, as not all patients respond well to intervention, let alone achieve recovery. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : Objectives: To study prospectively the relatively long-term outcome in a representative sample of teenage onset anorexia nervosa (AN) in respect of overall outcome, physical health, psychiatric disorders, and personality disorders and to investigate familial factors among first-degree relatives. Method: A group of 51 cases (48 female, 3 male) with AN, recruited by community screening (including the total AN population (minus one individual) from one birth cohort), with a mean age of onset of 14 years, was contrasted with an age-, sex-, and school-matched group of 51 comparison cases on various measures of outcome at a mean age of 24 years (10 years after reported AN onset). LÄS MER
5. Mood Disorders, Personality and Grief in Women and Men undergoing in vitro Fertilization TreatmentDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Psychological problems are common in infertile women undergoing in vitro fertilization (IVF) treatment. The aim of this thesis was to determine the prevalence of psychiatric disorders, such as mood and anxiety disorders, and related risk factors and personality traits in women and men undergoing IVF. LÄS MER