Sökning: "Patients’ experiences"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 653 avhandlingar innehållade orden Patients’ experiences.
1. Caring for patients with an Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator Experiences of patients and healthcare professionalsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Background: An Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) is a technical device used in the treatment of ventricular arrhythmias. After the implantation of an ICD the entire life situation can be affected with psychological and social consequences for the patient and his/her next of kin. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : A severe burn is a trauma associated with long lasting consequences, not only for the survivor but also for the family. Although it is recognized that family members are central in providing social support for the patients, previous research has not focused extensively on this group. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Department of Nursing, Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Background: Spirituality is a multifaceted concept. In this thesis, spirituality is understood as an overarching term and a core of a person´s being. Religiosity is seen as one of many expressions of spirituality. Very old people are a vulnerable population, with an increased risk to be exposed to negative life events. LÄS MER
4. Going through magnetic resonance imaging - patients’ experiences and the value of information and preparation for adults and childrenDetta är en avhandling från Faculty of Medicine, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) is becoming an increasingly common form of exami¬nation for both adults and children. Although it is non-invasive and considered painless, both adults and children experience anxiety during the examination. The technique is sensitive to motion and for that reason many children are anaesthetised. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis is to explore experiences and self-reported outcomes from Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation, TAVI, among people with severe aortic stenosis. The thesis includes four studies. Study I-II are based on interviews performed the day before TAVI and Qualitative Concept Analysis was used for analysis. LÄS MER