Sökning: "outpatient services"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 50 avhandlingar innehållade orden outpatient services.
- Detta är en avhandling från Inst för Psykologi, Umeå
Sammanfattning : The general aim of the studies presented in this thesis is to investigate the possibility of using clinical data to measure outcomes in psychiatric outpatient services. The specific aims are to investigate whether routine clinical assessments and ratings are reliable and have adequate validity, and then to use these data to calculate treatment outcomes and explore factors that affect these outcomes. LÄS MER
2. Oral health in an outpatient psychiatric population : oral status, life satisfaction, and supportDetta är en avhandling från Faculty of Health and Society, Malmö University
Sammanfattning : Oral health has generally improved in Sweden over the past 30 years. Investigations of living conditions have indicated that people with chronic mental health problems requiring psychiatric services diverge from that pattern. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The settings investigated were departments of internal medicine (IM), orthopaedics and surgery in acute care hospitals in Sweden. The objective was to identify exogenous and endogenous determinants of accessibility of health care. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Occupational Therapy and Elderly Care Research (NEUROTEC)
Sammanfattning : Psychiatric services, more than most medical care services, are sensitive to cultural norms. How psychiatric distress is expressed varies culturally as do the expectations of help from professionals and relatives. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Public Health Sciences
Sammanfattning : General objective: The general objective is to assess the utilisation of public health services among different social groups in a period of rapid policy and society changes in Vietnam. Methods: Studies on the utilisation of reproductive health services were based on one household survey conducted in a lowland district in 1992 and two other surveys performed in 1991 and 1994 in a highland district. LÄS MER