Sökning: "Karin Persson"
Hittade 5 avhandlingar innehållade orden Karin Persson.
1. Oral health in an outpatient psychiatric population : oral status, life satisfaction, and supportDetta är en avhandling från Faculty of Health and Society, Malmö University
Sammanfattning : Oral health has generally improved in Sweden over the past 30 years. Investigations of living conditions have indicated that people with chronic mental health problems requiring psychiatric services diverge from that pattern. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Odontology
Sammanfattning : Chronic neuropathic pain is a burdensome clinical condition that causes major suffering for countless of individuals worldwide. It is characterized by a hyperreactive nervous system with hyperexcitable neurons that fire in the absence of stimuli or at mild stimuli, causing pain. LÄS MER
3. Pharmacological interactions between angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors, bradykinin and nitric oxideDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : Cardiovascular diseases are a major cause of death in Western countries. Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) is as a key enzyme in the renin-angiotensin system involved in the regulation of blood pressure, and water and electrolyte balance in the body. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : Aims: To analyse trends in the live-birth prevalence of infantile hydrocephalus and hydrocephalus associated with myelomeningocele (MMC) during the period 1989-2002 and to study the outcome in terms of learning disability, cerebral palsy, epilepsy and visual deficits. Another objective was to explore motor function and disability profiles in various aetiological and gestational-age subgroups and to see whether treatment complications and neuroradiological findings correlate with outcome. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Laboratory Sciences and Technology
Sammanfattning : Metabolism catalyzed by the cytochrome P450 enzyme CYP2C19 varies between individuals, who can be either efficient (EM) or poor metabolizers (PM). In this thesis the metabolism of four different CYP2C19 substrates (citalopram, mephenytoin, omeprazole, and proguanil) was investigated in vivo in Africans (Ethiopians an Tanzanians) an in Swedish is Caucasians. LÄS MER