Sökning: "oak wood"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 22 avhandlingar innehållade orden oak wood.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The Vasa ship is not adequately supported. Measurements of the hull show that the ship deforms and rotate towards the port side. In addition, damages on the hull at support areas have been observed. The damages are due to high compressive loads. LÄS MER
2. Characterization, toxicity and treatment of wood leachate generated outdoors by the wood-based industryDetta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : Wood is a natural raw material, and would hardly be considered a risk to the environment. However, the handling of wood materials on an industrial scale has been shown to have a negative impact on water bodies that run-off from industrial sites that process wood-based materials. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå University of Technology
Sammanfattning : The first part of this thesis deals with recognition of wood fingerprints extracted from timber surfaces. It presents different methods to track sawn wood products through an industrial process using cameras. LÄS MER
4. Static and time-dependent mechanical behaviour of preserved archaeological wood Case studies of the seventeenth century warship VasaDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Wooden objects have been widely used in the history of humanity and play an important role in our cultural heritage. The preservation of such objects is of great importance and can be a challenging task. This thesis investigates the static and time-dependent mechanical behaviour of archaeological oak wood from the Vasa warship. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Department of Chemistry and Biotechnology, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
Sammanfattning : The oak wood of the 17th century warship Vasa has shown significant changes in the chemical and mechanical properties as compared to recent oak. The most important factors contributing to these changes are the incorporation of iron compounds during waterlogging and the uptake of polyethylene glycol (PEG) in the course of the preservation treatment. LÄS MER