Sökning: "laser scanning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 183 avhandlingar innehållade orden laser scanning.
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för produktionssystem
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a contribution to the R&D-program ValueActivation at KTH,Division of Wood Technology and Processingand containsfive papers related to the evaluation and development ofmachining techniques (mechanical and irradiation treatments)whereby weak boundaries at the wood surfaces in the form of(mechanical) weak boundary layers and (micro) cracks due tomechanical treatment can be avoided.The first paper describes the development of a methodusing a UV laserto study the mechanically weakenedboundaries. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Atomic Physics, Department of Physics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Laser-induced ﬂuorescence is a clinical diagnostic tool, used for tumor demarcation and detection. The technique relies on the injection or topical application of a light sensitive drug called a photosensitizer. This substance has the ability to be accumulated to higher concentrations in cancer cells than in normal cells. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : An important step in data processing from terrestrial laser scanning (TLS) is georeferencing, i.e. transformation of the scanner data (point clouds) into a real world coordinate system, which is important for their integration with other geospatial data. LÄS MER
4. Laser Diagnostic Techniques with Ultra-High Repetition Rate for Studies in Combustion EnvironmentsDetta är en avhandling från Division of Combustion Physics, Department of Physics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : When conducting laser based diagnostics in combustion environments it is often desirable to obtain temporally resolved information. This can be due to several factors such as combustion taking place in a turbulent flow field, flame propagation from a spark plug in an initially quiescent combustible mixture, or rapid, multi-point fuel consumption in a homogeneous charge as a result of compression ignition in an engine cycle. LÄS MER
5. An industrial robot as carrier of a laser profile scanner : motion control, data capturing and path planningDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : Geometric Reverse Engineering (RE) is concerned with the problem of creating CAD-models of real objects by measuring point data from their surfaces. In the aim of creating a fully automatic RE system there is a need to automate also the measuring process. LÄS MER