Sökning: "induction hardening"
Hittade 5 avhandlingar innehållade orden induction hardening.
1. Effects of manufacturing chain on mechanical performance Study on heat treatment of powertrain componentsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The increasing demands for lightweight designs with high strength call for improved manufacturing processes regarding heat treatment of steel. The manufacturing process has considerable potential to improve the mechanical performance and to obtain more reliable results with less variation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Due to increased competitiveness in the aerospace industry, deeper knowledge of the manufacturing process is needed. It is, for example, known that the microstructure is important for the performance of the components. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för flygteknik
Sammanfattning : The thesis refers to "Fatigue Assessment of Components inConstruction Equipment". The subject was chosen because ofincreasing interest in higher payloads, lower weight, highervelocities and shorter load cycles in construction equipmentvehicles. LÄS MER
4. From growth cessation to bud burst conifer seedling development in response to nursery culture and environmental stimuliDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : School for Forest Management, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
Sammanfattning : In Sweden, 350-400 million seedlings are produced annually for forest regeneration. About one third of these are overwintered in frozen storage, necessitating accurate methods to assess storability. Young transplants of Norway spruce (Picea abies (L.) Karst. LÄS MER
5. Stabilization-solidification of High Water Content Dredged Sediments_R1 Strength, Compressibility and Durability EvaluationsDetta är en avhandling från Lulea : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Dredging activities at ports and harbors are inevitable for safe navigation of ships and vessels. The outcomes of dredging activities are huge volumes of dredged materials, which can range from very fine and contaminated sediments to sands and gravels. The coarse sands and gravels can be directly used in civil engineering applications. LÄS MER