Sökning: "gas quenching"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 33 avhandlingar innehållade orden gas quenching.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on the numerical and theoretical studies of gas quenching in industrial furnaces. Gas quenching is the rapid cooling of metal pieces, aiming at forcing a phase transformation of the metal structure to improve its mechanical properties. LÄS MER
2. Effects of manufacturing chain on mechanical performance Study on heat treatment of powertrain componentsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The increasing demands for lightweight designs with high strength call for improved manufacturing processes regarding heat treatment of steel. The manufacturing process has considerable potential to improve the mechanical performance and to obtain more reliable results with less variation. LÄS MER
3. Some aspects on the reduction of olivine pellets in laboratory scale and in an experimental blast furnaceDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Materialvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The reduction behaviour of the olivine iron ore pellet MPBOwas studied in laboratory scale at KTH as well as in the LKABexperimental blast furnace. Initially, a newreduction-under-load, or so-called reduction/softening/melting,test equipment was developed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Britt Nyström, Library, Institute for Surface Chemistry, P.O.B. 5607, 114 86 Stockholm, Sweden
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to study competitive adsorption of milk proteins during spray-drying. For this purpose, a new surface sensitive method was developed which measures the quantitative amount of specific proteins at the powder surface. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Kemi
Sammanfattning : This thesis contributes to an increased understanding of the formation of dioxins and dioxin-like compounds in combustion processes. Although emissions to air from waste incineration facilities have been greatly reduced by the use of efficient air pollution control measures, the resulting residues (ashes and filters) are highly toxic and are classified as hazardous waste. LÄS MER