Sökning: "thermal conductivity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 269 avhandlingar innehållade orden thermal conductivity.
1. Possibilities of using thermal mass in buildings to save energy, cut power consumption peaks and increase the thermal comfortDetta är en avhandling från Division of Building Materials, LTH, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The aim of this project was to generate knowledge to enable us to take advantage of heat storage in heavy building structures with regard to as energy savings, better thermal indoor climate, and reduced peak powers. This could include buildings that can function without energy input during cold periods, buildings that give a robust indoor climate without installed cooling, and buildings with good thermal comfort also in case of higher outdoor temperatures resulting from global warming. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Trollhättan : University West
Sammanfattning : Atmospheric plasma sprayed (APS) thermal barrier coatings (TBCs) are commonly used for thermal protection of components in modern gas turbine application such as power generation, marine and aero engines. TBC is a duplex material system consisting of an insulating ceramic topcoat layer and an intermetallic bondcoat layer. LÄS MER
3. Thermal Conductivity of Cast Iron: Influences of Microstructure on the Thermal Conductivity of Cast IronDetta är en avhandling från Trollhättan : University West
Sammanfattning : The thermal transport properties of cast iron are important in high temperature applications,where the temperatures should be kept low and the thermal gradients within the componentsmall. Dimensional and microstructural changes, thermally induced stresses and even failuremight be catastrophic consequences of intense and/or unevenly distributed temperatures. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : In-situ determination of thermal properties in bedrock is important for the sizing of larger BTES systems. In-situ values of thermal conductivity may reduce required borehole length up to 30%. This thesis treats a new mobile thermal response test equipment (TED), developed in Luleå, Sweden, 1995-98. LÄS MER
5. Characterization of nano-scale materials for interconnect and thermal dissipation application in electronics packagingDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on studies of nano-scale materials in electronic packaging applications with respect to following aspects: surface analysis of nano-scale oxide of lead-free solder particles, and thermal performance and mechanical property studies of nano-scale fiber and metal composite-based thermal interface materials. The composition and thickness of the solder oxide have a direct impact on the quality of interconnects and the reliability of a packaged system. LÄS MER