Sökning: "fracture mechanics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 190 avhandlingar innehållade orden fracture mechanics.
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of Mechanics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, some of the phenomena occurring in plates and cylindrical bars subjected to dynamic loading are investigated. Numerical simulations using a dynamic finite element code are performed for a number of different sized specimens with various initial surface imperfections. Typically imposed loading velocities are in the range 10m/s.. LÄS MER
2. The strength of glulam beams with holes - A probabilistic fracture mechanics method and experimental testsDetta är en avhandling från Department of Construction Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with experimental tests and methods for strength analysis of glulam beams with holes. Test results and methods for strength analysis available in literature are compiled and discussed. The methods considered comprise both code strength design methods and more general methods for strength analysis. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of Solid Mechanics
Sammanfattning : This thesis contains six papers dealing with different aspects of damage and fracture in paper. The work addresses the problem of material length scales in the context of deformation and fracture of paper materials. LÄS MER
4. On the fracture behaviour of softwood a combined experimental and computational study of the interaction between fracture behaviour and material anatomyDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : The propensity for fracture, i.e. failure through separation of the material, is a factor that must be regarded in the design of wooden structures, but also in wood machining operations and drying. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : In the present work, the non-linear vibrations and the corresponding dynamic fracture mechanics of cables of cable-stayed bridges are studied. The cables are among the most critical components in cable-stayed bridges and there are different damage sources such as corrosion, vibration, fatigue and fretting fatigue that can significantly affect them, thereby reducing the cable’s service life and even producing their failure. LÄS MER