Sökning: "Heat treatment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 386 avhandlingar innehållade orden Heat treatment.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers Reproservice
Sammanfattning : Environmental savings can be made by increasing the use of aluminium alloys in the automotive industry as the vehicles can be made lighter. Increasing the knowledge about the heat treatment process is one task in the direction towards this goal. The aim of this work is to investigate and model the heat treatment process for Al-Si casting alloys. LÄS MER
2. Microstructure and mechanical properties of a 5 wt.% Cr cold work tool steel Influence of heat treatment procedureDetta är en avhandling från Trollhättan : University West
Sammanfattning : The demand for Advanced High Strength Steel (AHSS) in the automotive industry is increasing day by day. It is mainly motivated by the fact that AHSS can be used as thin sheets while having high strengths. LÄS MER
3. Effects of manufacturing chain on mechanical performance Study on heat treatment of powertrain componentsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The increasing demands for lightweight designs with high strength call for improved manufacturing processes regarding heat treatment of steel. The manufacturing process has considerable potential to improve the mechanical performance and to obtain more reliable results with less variation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från KFS AB
Sammanfattning : Modern IC-engines produce more power per displaced volume and operate at higher combustion pressures and temperatures. In addition, engine structure materials such as aluminium and magnesium alloys, which are more sensitive to thermal loads, are more commonly used. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Wood is a useful construction material, but it has less desirable properties such as poor durability and poor dimensional stability. These problems can be reduced by using various chemical treatments. Increased environmental awareness has raised the demand for more environmentally friendly methods. LÄS MER