Sökning: "houses wood"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 26 avhandlingar innehållade orden houses wood.
1. Investigating Consumer Perceptions by applying the Extended Association Pattern Technique : A Study on Wooden Multistory Houses
Sammanfattning : During the past years, the usage of wood as construction material in multistory applications has increased. In Germany and Sweden, various activities have been, and are about to be performed, to accentuate and improve the position of wooden multistory houses. LÄS MER
2. Moisture Balance in Painted Wood Panelling
Sammanfattning : Over the last years thousands of houses have been damaged by wood rot in the exterior wood panelling due to excessive moisture conditions. This thesis is about moisture conditions and the way moisture enters and exits painted wood panelling structures. LÄS MER
3. Studies on the competitiveness of wood : - market segmentation and customer need assessments
Sammanfattning : Over the last decades, wood has encountered increasing competition from other building materials. Hence, it is relevant to study the underlying factors of material substitution. The market for repair and remodelling (R&R) is growing in importance. LÄS MER
4. Market structure and economic status for firms producing single-family houses in Sweden
Sammanfattning : The gradually changing behavior of the population, towards urbanization, ledto an increased shortage of available housing. This development has resultedin a serious issue in Sweden, where too few firms are providing solutions formulti-family houses in wood. LÄS MER
5. Perceptions of Wooden Multifamily Houses : Applying an Extended Association Pattern Technique
Sammanfattning : During the past years, wooden one and two family houses showed a higher growth rate on the German construction market compared to conventional material like brick and stone. Wood as construction material became more and more attractive. LÄS MER