Sökning: "gas permeability"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 56 avhandlingar innehållade orden gas permeability.
1. Factors Related to the Formation of Gas Porosity in Grey Cast Iron: Investigation of Core Gas Evolution and Gas Concentrations in Molten Iron
Sammanfattning : Since gas porosity is a major casting problem, it is of greatest importance to increase the knowledge about the foundry process in order to minimise the presence of gas porosity and thereby improving the casting quality. Gas porosity is generally considered to originate from gases precipitated during solidification of iron and from entrained gas picked up by the metal during the mould filling. LÄS MER
2. On Diffusion Transport Properties in Fuel Cell Gas Diffusion Layers Using the Lattice Boltzmann MethodDetta är en avhandling från Department of Energy Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The polymer electrolyte fuel cell (PEFC) is considered as one of the most promising devices for providing efficient, clean and noiseless conversion of chemical energy to electrical energy. This device can provide electrical and thermal energy for transport, mobile and stationary applications ranging in a wide range of power requirements. LÄS MER
3. Alternative methods for analysing moisture transport in buildings Utilisation of tracer gas and natural stable isotopesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : New methods, based on tracer gas measurements and isotopicanalysis can be used to evaluate the moisture properties ofbuilding materials and provide the means for forensic analysisof the origins and history of excessive water in buildings, theimmediate practical consequences of which will be the abilityto improve the moisture performance of constructions.It is shown, in theory and through measurements how thewater vapour permeability of porous building materials can witha good degree of accuracy be estimated with tracer gasmeasurements that provide an efficient alternative to the cupmethod. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The transport in oxides is studied by the use of gas phase analysis (GPA). An experimental method to identify transported species of gases and their contribution to the overall transport of gases in oxides and an experimental method to evaluate the parameters diffusivity, concentration, permeability of gases in oxides and effective pore size in oxides are developed, respectively. LÄS MER
5. Investigations of proton conducting polymers and gas diffusion electrodes in the polymer electrolyte fuel cellDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Polymer electrolyte fuel cells (PEFC) convert the chemically bound energy in a fuel, e.g. hydrogen, directly into electricity by an electrochemical process. Examples of future applications are energy conversion such as combined heat and power generation (CHP), zero emission vehicles (ZEV) and consumer electronics. LÄS MER