Sökning: "gas absorption"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 236 avhandlingar innehållade orden gas absorption.
1. Factors Related to the Formation of Gas Porosity in Grey Cast Iron: Investigation of Core Gas Evolution and Gas Concentrations in Molten Iron
Sammanfattning : Since gas porosity is a major casting problem, it is of greatest importance to increase the knowledge about the foundry process in order to minimise the presence of gas porosity and thereby improving the casting quality. Gas porosity is generally considered to originate from gases precipitated during solidification of iron and from entrained gas picked up by the metal during the mould filling. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : Absorption spectroscopy constitutes a chemical analysis tool which can be applied to various samples and application fields. This thesis focuses on gas absorption spectroscopy with the means of diode lasers - tunable diode laser absorption spectroscopy, TDLAS. LÄS MER
3. Light Propagation and Gas Absorption Studies in Turbid Media Using Tunable Diode Llaser TechniquesDetta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : Optical absorption spectroscopy is a widely used analytical tool for constituent analysis in many applications. According to the Beer-Lambert law, the transmitted light intensity through a homogeneous medium is an exponential function of the product of the concentration, the total pathlength, and the absorption cross-section of the absorbing substance. LÄS MER
4. Real-time breath gas analysis of carbon monoxide laser-based detection and pulmonary gas exchange modelingDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Breath gas analysis is a promising approach for non-invasive medical diagnostics and physiological monitoring. Real-time, breath-cycle resolved biomarker detection facilitates data interpretation and has the potential to improve the diagnostic value of breath tests as exhalation profiles carry spatiotemporal information about biomarker origin and gas exchange in the respiratory tract. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Mobile optical remote sensing techniques offer promising possibilities to quantify and geographically attribute local industrial gaseous emissions to the atmosphere. Studies have repeatedly shown that such emissions are often poorly understood, underestimated, and thereby not properly accounted for in emission inventories and regional atmospheric chemistry models, especially for emissions of VOCs. LÄS MER