Sökning: "gas volume"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 277 avhandlingar innehållade orden gas volume.
1. Factors Related to the Formation of Gas Porosity in Grey Cast Iron: Investigation of Core Gas Evolution and Gas Concentrations in Molten Iron
Sammanfattning : Since gas porosity is a major casting problem, it is of greatest importance to increase the knowledge about the foundry process in order to minimise the presence of gas porosity and thereby improving the casting quality. Gas porosity is generally considered to originate from gases precipitated during solidification of iron and from entrained gas picked up by the metal during the mould filling. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : During mechanical ventilation, patients are connected to the ventilator by an endotracheal tube. The tube needs to be cleaned from mucus by suction, which can cause negative effects such as lung collapse, hypoxemia and desaturation. LÄS MER
3. Large Volume Injection and Hyphenated Techniques for Gas Chromatographic Determination of PBDEs and Carbazoles in AirDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för analytisk kemi
Sammanfattning : This thesis is based on studies in which the suitability of various gas chromatography (GC) injection techniques was examined for the determination of polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) and carbazoles, two groups of compounds that are thermally labile and/or have high boiling-points. For such substances, it is essential to introduce the samples into the GC system in an appropriate way to avoid degradation and other potential problems. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för analytisk kemi
Sammanfattning : Respiratory failure due to acute lung injury (ALI) of diffuse inflammatory origin is a major cause of respiratory failure treated in intensive care units. In ALI, FRC is reduced by various mechanisms associated with hypoxemia and consolidation of the lung. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från KFS AB
Sammanfattning : The free volume in polymers is coupled to several important physical properties, such as density, viscosity and gas diffusivity. The physical properties of polymers close to a solid surface have been shown to be significantly perturbed as compared to their bulk state. LÄS MER