Sökning: "peer group"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 135 avhandlingar innehållade orden peer group.
1. Understanding Group-based Learning in an Academic Context Rwandan Students’ Reflections on Collaborative Writing and Peer AssessmentDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The overarching aim of the present thesis is to gain knowledge about how Rwandan university students understand and practice group-based learning. Specifically, this research takes a social constructivist perspective when examining how second year students within the area of Modern Languages reflect on collaborative writing and peer assessment as means to promote academic writing and active learning. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Numerisk analys och datalogi
Sammanfattning : Peer learning means learning from and with each other. Collaboration and co-operation in a friendly environment is, however, something that is neither easy nor obvious for students attending the university. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The main purpose of this dissertation was to relate a study within the framework of Peer Student Group Research to the basic Process-Product Paradigm for Research on Teaching. Information about previous research within this field was given in the chapter on background. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Sociology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the role of peers when students’ educational decisions are formed. The thesis uses rich administrative data from Sweden, which provides opportunities to follow students over different transitions in their educational career and assess the role of peers in different educational situations. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitetsbibliotek
Sammanfattning : Pre-school as a Meeting Place – Children’s Access-strategies and Exclusions in Play and ConversationThe research reported in this thesis attempts to understand what happens when children interact with each other in the context of activities in a pre-school setting (here called Daggkåpan) when adults are not involved. By using ethnographically inspired methodology, in combination with conversation-analysis, this project has been analysing everyday interaction between children who are three to five years old. LÄS MER