Sökning: "medication adherence"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 59 avhandlingar innehållade orden medication adherence.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Non-adherence to medication is a major obstacle in the treatment of depression. The objectives of the present study were to explore the effect of two interventions aiming to increase antidepressant treatment adherence, and to examine long-term consequences and costs of depression in adherent and non-adherent primary care patients. LÄS MER
2. Adherence to lipid-lowering medications and cardiovascular disease prevention in type 2 diabetes mellitusDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Background and aims: Globally, cardiovascular disease (CVD) is the major cause of death among patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM). Improved control of LDL cholesterol with lipid-lowering medications and patients’ adherence to such medications have been shown associate with lower risk of CV events and mortality among T2DM patients. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Institute of Medicine at Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Striving for improved adherence to medication treatment is of vital concern, as low adherence is a major obstacle in treating many prevalent chronic diseases. Several factors have been identified that seem to influence adherence behaviour, but limited research exists on the significance of personality for adherence to medication treatment. LÄS MER
4. Problematic medication use in headache - Epidemiology and qualitative aspects of medication overuse headache and non-adherence to prophylactic migraine treatmentDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Institute of Medicine at Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Aim: The aim was to analyze problematic medication use among persons with headache, focusing on overuse of acute medications, with subsequent medication overuse headache (MOH), and on underuse of prophylactic medication. Methods: Data in Studies I and II came from a population survey in which 44 300 Swedes were interviewed by telephone about headache and medication use. LÄS MER
5. MANAGING DRUG USE IN THE ELDERLY. General practitioners’ adherence to guidelines and patients’ conceptions of medicationDetta är en avhandling från Generel Practive/Family Medicine, Clinical Sciences in Malmö
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Older patients’ knowledge about their medicines is generally poor. Patients are entitled to be informed on an individual and adequate level. LÄS MER