Sökning: "departure decisions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 48 avhandlingar innehållade orden departure decisions.
- Detta är en avhandling från Martin Green, Dept. of Animal Ecology, Ecology Building, S-223 62 Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Wind has a profound influence on migrating birds since it inevitably will influence travel time and energy expenditure. In this thesis I investigate how migrating birds are affected by, and use winds. LÄS MER
2. The Price We Pay The Autonomy of Store Managers in Making Price Decisions: The Case of Grocery RetailingDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro University
Sammanfattning : In this dissertation, the store manager’s autonomy in making price decisions is explored to further our understanding of this actor. As a result, the store manager’s embeddedness in the manufacturer-retailer-consumer triad provides a more holistic view of the price decisions made in grocery retailing. LÄS MER
3. Citing Matters : An Analysis of the Use of Judicial Decisions in International Criminal Law Adjudication through the Lens of Law-MakingDetta är en avhandling från Lund University (Media-Tryck)
Sammanfattning : The present research investigates the formative processes of international criminal law through the iterative citation of judicial decisions in adjudicatory practices. Given the centrality of the judge in the adjudication of international criminal law, this study is underpinned by a legal realist approach to international law informed by the work of Alf Ross (Scandinavian Legal Realism) and Gregory Shaffer (New Legal Realism), according to which the meaning of legal rules and principles is not autonomous from how they are empirically practiced and interpreted by courts. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : The mallard (Anas platyrhynchos) is the most numerous and widespread duck in the northern hemisphere and a model species in ecology and harvest management. Migration is a crucial life stage for many birds and understanding the drivers of migration has important implications for conservation biology and assessment of animal population responses to global changes. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : This dissertation investigates the drivers behind political decision-making and the policy outcomes resulting from political decisions. It is proposed that in policy processes where political decisions are made at multiple levels or across multiple policy subsystems, policy outcomes can be understood in terms of the mechanisms (i.e. LÄS MER