Sökning: "Martin Green"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 19 avhandlingar innehållade orden Martin Green.
- Detta är en avhandling från Martin Green, Dept. of Animal Ecology, Ecology Building, S-223 62 Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Wind has a profound influence on migrating birds since it inevitably will influence travel time and energy expenditure. In this thesis I investigate how migrating birds are affected by, and use winds. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : To enable future environmentally friendly access to space by means of solid rocket propulsion a viable replacement to the hazardous ammonium perchlorate oxidizer is needed. Ammonium dinitramide (ADN) is one of few such compounds currently known. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Eskilstuna/Västerås : Mälardalens Högskola
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with development of lean and green production systems from an action research point of view. The studies focus on Swedish-based automotive and vehicle industries and their aims to integrate sustainable thinking and environmental care into their operations management. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Theoretical Physics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : A straightforward gradient expansion of the exchange energy of a perturbed electron gas is performed. Studied perturbations range from very weak to those that produce, e.g., a silicon-like band structure with a band gap. LÄS MER
5. I det modernas landskap. Historisk orientering och kritiska berättelser om det moderna Sverige mellan 1960 och 1990Detta är en avhandling från Brutus Östlings Bokförlag Symposion
Sammanfattning : The aim of the study is to make visible a field of conflicting narratives of modern Sweden expressed by different political groups and to contribute to the working through of the conflict of interpretation. Four political challenges to the established success story of Sweden's development from a poor society to modern welfare state, are analysed: the Left in the 1960s, the new Women's movement in the 1970s, the Alternative movement and the Environmental Party in the late 1970s and early 1980s and, finally, the liberal challenge of the Moderates in the 1980s. LÄS MER