Sökning: "deep acting"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 28 avhandlingar innehållade orden deep acting.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis takes as its starting point the dramaturgical metaphor of the world as a stage, which is used in sociological role theories. These theories often presume what stage acting is about in order to use it as a simile for every day acting. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Almqvist & Wiksell International
Sammanfattning : Interaction between people can be seen as a distinctive feature of 'post-industrial society'. In this study I investigate some of the conditions for this encounter in private service work in Sweden. I start by discussing some important concepts: service, service encounter and emotional labour. LÄS MER
3. Effects of deep excavations in soft clay on the immediate sourroundings-Analysis of the possibility to predict deformations and reactions against the retaining systemDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Almqvist & Wiksell International
Sammanfattning : When excavating in an urban environment, the evaluation of the magnitude and distribution of ground movements is an important part of the design process, since excessive movements can damage adjacent buildings and utilities. In order to minimize movement of the surrounding soil, a retaining wall support system is used for deep excavations to provide lateral support. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The question raised in this study is: Why are similar companies so different? That is, why do companies of the same size, in the same line of business, and with the same organizational structures, etc., function in different ways? The answer to these questions is expected to be found through knowledge of basic ideas in companies. LÄS MER
5. CFD Predictions Including Verification and Validation of Hydrodynamic Forces and Moments on a Ship in Restricted WatersDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The evaluation of ship manoeuvrability is of significance at the initial design stage, as inappropriate manoeuvring performance may result in unstable ship motion, difficulties in steering and even marine accidents. Restricted waters, with the presence of solid boundaries of the flow field, such as a shallow seabed below the hull or a side bank in the vicinity of the hull, complicate the flow field and introduce an influence on hydrodynamic forces and moments acting on the hull. LÄS MER