Sökning: "organisational frames"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 avhandlingar innehållade orden organisational frames.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Almqvist & Wiksell International
Sammanfattning : Interaction between people can be seen as a distinctive feature of 'post-industrial society'. In this study I investigate some of the conditions for this encounter in private service work in Sweden. I start by discussing some important concepts: service, service encounter and emotional labour. LÄS MER
2. Framing the water and sanitation challenge A history of urban water supply and sanitation in Ghana 1909 - 2005Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Department of Economic History, Umeå University
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyses the development of urban water supply and sanitation services in Ghana from 1909 to 2005. Special focus is put on institutional arrangements with regard to networked, large scale and centrally managed water and sewerage services. LÄS MER
3. Development of IT-supported Inter-organisational Collaboration A Case Study in the Swedish Public SectorDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Collaboration across the organisational boundaries takes place for different reasons. One of them is to solve complex problems that cannot be dealt with by a single organisation. The area of vocational rehabilitation constitutes an example of inter-organisational collaboration motivated by a need for joint problem solving. LÄS MER
4. Networks as a means of supporting the adoption of organisational innovations in SMEs : The case of Environmental Management Systems (EMS) based on ISO 14001Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Nowadays, a growing number of companies are aware of their responsibility to green their products, services and processes. Industrial companies have changed their attitude and developed more innovative and proactive environmental strategies due to market opportunities and in order to gain competitive advantage over competitors. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : In the discussion on organisations and organisational form, several concepts have appeared to denote what is said to be new organisational forms. These concepts many times imply a geographical dispersion of organisations. LÄS MER