Sökning: "blood lactate"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 102 avhandlingar innehållade orden blood lactate.
- Detta är en avhandling från Marika Kyröläinen, Dept. of Biotechnology, Center for Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Lund University, P.O. Box 124, 221 00 Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Enzyme based biosensor systems for ex vivo blood lactate monitoring were developed. The first approach utilised an immobilised enzyme reactor incorporated in a flow system and the main objectives were integration of sampling, sample handling, analysis, control and calibration. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Clinical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Umbilical cord blood acid-base status at birth gives an objective evaluation of the fetal exposure and response to hypoxia during labor. The objective of this thesis was to elucidate methodological issues associated with interpretation of cord blood gases. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Retinal glucose metabolism was investigated under different light conditions in cats,pigs and rabbits. Glycolysis and glucose oxidation in the outer and inner parts of theretina were assessed by determining arteriovenous concentration differences foroxygen, glucose and lactate, as well as local blood flow. LÄS MER
4. Extreme hemodilution: Effects of inhalation anesthetics, hypoxia, and blood loss. An Experimental study in pigsDetta är en avhandling från Department of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care, Lund
Sammanfattning : Hemodilution reduces the need for blood transfusion and hereby the risk for transmission of infectious agents. The present study investigated effects on systemic and myocardial circulation and oxygenation, and blood lactate concentrations; induced by nitrous oxide, isoflurane, hypoxia, and uncompensated blood loss, in pigs hemodiluted to a hematocrit of 11%. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University, Faculty of Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Sammanfattning : Acid-base status in umbilical cord blood is an objective measure of the fetus’ exposure to and ability to handle hypoxia. The objective of this thesis was to clarify some of the methodological pitfalls in interpreting umbilical cord blood gases and lactate values at birth. LÄS MER