Sökning: "VETERINARY MEDICINE Pathology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 avhandlingar innehållade orden VETERINARY MEDICINE Pathology.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This is a study of muscle function in Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA). Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a disease that primarily affects the synovial membrane of joints. Muscle weakness, atrophy and pain occur in adult RA. This may be a consequence of joint pain, stiffness and immobility. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Surgery and Gastroenterology, Lund University Hospital, SE-221 85 Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Acute pancreatitis (AP) is a common disorder where underlying mechanisms for the local initiating events in the pancreas, the systemic dissemination of the inflammatory response and the remote organ dysfunction still are unclear. The aim of the present study was to further characterize the dynamics and sequence of the immune response in AP, and to determine the cellular origin of the initiating events. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Medicinsk biovetenskap
Sammanfattning : Oral lichen planus (OLP) is a chronic inflammatory disease of the oral mucosa and also one of the more common mucosal conditions mostly affecting middle aged individuals. Even though OLP is well investigated the etiology of this disease is still unknown, even if autoimmunity as a possible etiologic factor has been suggested. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Medicinsk kemi och biofysik
Sammanfattning : Plasmin, the central molecule of the plasminogen activator system, is a broad-spectrum serine protease. Plasmin is important for the degradation of fibrin and other components of the extracellular matrix (ECM) during a number of physiological and pathological processes. LÄS MER
5. Androgen controlled regulatory systems in prostate cancer potential new therapeutic targets and prognostic markersDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Medicinsk biovetenskap
Sammanfattning : BACKGROUND: Prostate cancer is by far the most common cancer among Swedish men. Some patients have an aggressive lethal disease, but the majority of affected men have long expected survival. Unfortunately, the diagnostic tools available are insufficient in predicting disease aggressiveness. Novel prognostic markers are therefore urgently needed. LÄS MER