Sökning: "SAMHÄLLSVETENSKAP Ekonomi Kulturgeografi"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 162 avhandlingar innehållade orden SAMHÄLLSVETENSKAP Ekonomi Kulturgeografi.
1. En hållbar trafiklösning för nya Slussen? Uppfattningar om hållbarhet och hållbar stadsutveckling i SlussenprojektetDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Kulturgeografiska institutionen, Uppsala universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines perceptions of sustainability and sustainable urban development among actors involved in the project of rebuilding Slussen in central Stockholm. Views on the suggested new traffic solution and what would make a sustainable solution, the concepts of sustainability and sustainable urban development and how these concepts are interpreted and applied as policy, are especially investigated. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Kulturgeografi
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to explore the quantitative potential to reduce energy requirements and CO2 emissions through changed patterns of consumption, given unchanged levels of consumption expenditure.The thesis question is analysed using a systems analysis approach which in this case means that life cycle assessment data on energy requirements and CO2 emissions related to household consumption are combined with a financial and behavioural analysis to make sure that the budget constraint is kept and that both the first and second order effects of adopting a green consumption pattern are analysed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : In the beginning of the 1990s the responsibility for the compulsory schools shifted from the government to the local authorities, a freedom of choice was introduced, and several municipalities brought in a school voucher system. With these changes, the educational system in Sweden went from being one of the world’s most government dominated and unified, to one with a high level of freedom of choice. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This study has two main aims. First, to describe population change and the growth of housingstock in the Swedish countryside. Secondly, to find possible explanations for these changes. The countryside is understood as the livingmilieu outside the builtup cities and localities (urban places). LÄS MER
5. Lokala utvecklingsgrupper på landsbygden : Analys av några lokala utvecklingsgrupper i termer av platsrelaterad gemenskap, platsrelaterad social rörelse och systemintegrerad lokal organisation : [place-related communality, place-related social movement, sDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the thesis is to apply a model of place-related social and political processes to analyse certain local development groups and their organisation, function and 'anchoring' in their home communities, their relationships with the surrounding political system, and what opportunities and limitations they have for becoming a force for rural democratisation. The empirical material has been gathered through interviews with development group members, politicians and professional staff members in the municipalities of Vansbro, Växjö and Östhammar in Sweden. LÄS MER