Sökning: "John Ågren"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 27 avhandlingar innehållade orden John Ågren.
1. Low Temperature Austenite Decomposition in Carbon Steels
Sammanfattning : Martensitic steels have become very important engineering materials in modern society. Crucial parts of everyday products are made of martensitic steels, from surgical needles and razor blades to car components and large-scale excavators. LÄS MER
2. Simulation of diffusional processes in alloys : techniques and applications
Sammanfattning : This thesis concerns computer simulation of diffusional processes in alloys. The main focus is on the development of simulation techniques for diffusion in single-phase domains, but also diffusion controlled phase-transformations and interfacial processes are discussed. LÄS MER
3. Étude sur quelques liaisons facultatives dans le français de conversation radiophonique : fréquences et facteurs
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
4. Maktens tal och talets makt : Kunglig maktlegitimering i Erik XIV:s och Johan III:s tid
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines how Erik XIV and Johan III of Sweden used ethos construction and rhetoric to legitimize the new strong royal power during their combined reign from 1561 to 1592. The study analyses three different crises of legitimacy to understand how the kings and their allies negotiated these challenges and how the various strategies used by the rulers affected their ability to expand the space of legitimate royal power. LÄS MER
5. Phase-field modeling of surface-energy driven processes
Sammanfattning : Surface energy plays a major role in many phenomena that are important in technological and industrial processes, for example in wetting, grain growth and sintering. In this thesis, such surface-energy driven processes are studied by means of the phase-field method. LÄS MER