Sökning: "Högskolan Dalarna."
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 302 avhandlingar innehållade orden Högskolan Dalarna..
1. Digerdöden i Skeby socken [Biblioteket testar avhandlingsfunktioner] : Vittnesmål från överlevandeDetta är en avhandling från Falun : Högskolan Dalarna
Sammanfattning : There were different forms of the Black Death, and they were spread in different ways, though they were caused by the same organism. The Bubonic Plague was a form carried by such animals as rats and the fleas that lived on them, both of which exhibited symptoms of the disease. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Jönköping : School of Education and Communication
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis is to increase our knowledge of different occupational groups´ views on work with children in need of special support. This is explored in four separate studies.The first study investigates the views of occupational groups in preschools and schools in one municipality. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Falun : Högskolan Dalarna
Sammanfattning : Children who migrate to Sweden are usually introduced to the Swedish school through some kind of introduction programme in their new community. This study examines the experiences of newly arrived children participating in school introduction in the early school years, as well as the experiences of the teachers and principals working with the programme. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Social and Economic Geography, Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : The global climate threat has intensified Sweden’s ambitions to build wind power stations. This thesis explores the planning of, and opposition to, wind power in the inland rural and forest regions of Sweden. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Steel producers that employ niche market strategies are continuously seeking to reduce production cost while maintaining adiverse product mix. The business model is typically based onmarketing of high–strength special or stainless steels. LÄS MER