Sökning: "Fredrik Svensson"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden Fredrik Svensson.
- Detta är en avhandling från Fredrik Svensson, Department of Physiology and Neuroscience, Helgonavägen 5, S-223 62 Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : The polyamines putrescine, spermidine and spermine are essential for cell growth and differentiation. The biosynthesis of polyamines are tightly regulated by feedback mechanisms involving two enzymes, namely ornithine decarboxylase (ODC) and S-adenosylmethionine decarboxylase (AdoMetDC). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : Meniscal extrusion (ME) in the knee joint is defined as when the peripheral border of the meniscus is substantially located outside the joint margin. Prior studies have reported that ME is associated with meniscal tears, meniscal degeneration, and the presence of knee osteoarthritis (OA). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Östersund : Mittuniversitetet
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis is to explore the theoretical and empirical relationship between entrepreneurship and bureaucracy, and to examine the cause and effect of entrepreneurship. From this overall aim, four specific questions are investigated. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Numerical Analysis, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The topic of this thesis is the study of finite volume methods for hyperbolic conservation laws on non-uniform meshes. A high-order hyperbolic reconstruction method is presented. The method is constructed for quadrilateral meshes, since more realistic hyperbolic problems involve more complicated problem domains than the standard rectangular ones. LÄS MER
5. Computational Methods in Medicinal Chemistry Mechanistic Investigations and Virtual Screening DevelopmentDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Computational methods have become an integral part of drug development and can help bring new and better drugs to the market faster. The process of predicting the biological activity of large compound collections is known as virtual screening, and has been instrumental in the development of several drugs today in the market. LÄS MER