Sökning: "Food technology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 636 avhandlingar innehållade orden Food technology.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores possible future forms of a sustainable food supply system from an energy aspect. Particular attention is devoted to local food supply as a means to reduce energy use for transport. The thesis consists of a covering essay and three studies: one futures study of the entire food supply system and two case studies of local farming. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Food Technology, Engineering and Nutrition, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In the present work a dynamic model library of components for process lines was developed. The analysis addressed characteristic aspects of liquid food process lines, and new models were developed for fluid transitions, dispersion, mixing zones and first-order chemical reactions in pipes and heat exchangers. LÄS MER
3. Characterisation of Food Associated Bacteria by DNA based Methods, with Special Reference to EnterobacteriaceaeDetta är en avhandling från Division of Food Technology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The presence of genes in food, encoding some virulence factors, was studied by PCR, and species of Enterobacteriaceae, associated with food, were studied by the DNA-based methods of TTGE, ribotyping and sequencing. The flora of fresh and chill-stored pork were analysed by a culture-independent approach, using specific amplification of 16S rRNA genes followed by cloning and sequencing. LÄS MER
4. Land-use competition and agricultural greenhouse gas emissions in a climate change mitigation perspectiveDetta är en avhandling från Division of Food Technology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Productive land for food production, bioenergy, or preservation of nature is a limited resource. Climate change mitigation puts additional pressure on land via higher demand for bioenergy to replace fossil fuels and via restrictions on deforestation—two processes that limit the availability of land for food produc- tion, and may thus also raise food prices. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Food Technology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Rapid heat transfer methods such as jet impingement and infrared radiation can be used to speed up thermal processing in the food industry. The heating rate affects important food characteristics, such as colour. LÄS MER