Sökning: "Continuous process"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 930 avhandlingar innehållade orden Continuous process.
1. Adapting Experimental and Monitoring Methods for Continuous Processes under Feedback Control : Challenges, Examples, and ToolsDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Continuous production covers a significant part of today’s industrial manufacturing. Consumer goods purchased on a frequent basis, such as food, drugs, and cosmetics, and capital goods such as iron, chemicals, oil, and ore come through continuous processes. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with inference problems related to the growth-interaction process (GI-process). The GI-process is a continuous time spatio-temporal point process with dynamic interacting marks (closed disks), in which the immigration-death process (ID-process) controls the arrivals of new marked points as well as their potential life-times. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Remanufacturing is a product recovery option in which used products are brought back into useful life. While the remanufacturing industry stretches from heavy machinery to automotive parts, furniture, and IT sectors, it faces challenges. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Requirements Engineering (RE) is a crucial part of any product management and product development activity, and as such deficiencies in the RE process may have severe consequences. There are reports from industry that point towards inadequate requirements being one of the leading sources for project failure. LÄS MER
5. Continuous ethanol production from dilute-acid hydrolyzates detoxification and fermentation strategyDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : The production of fuel ethanol from cellulosic biomass is of growing interest around the world. Lignocellulosic residuals can be used to produce transportation fuel, with the overall process having little net production of greenhouse gases. LÄS MER