Sökning: "Design research"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4774 avhandlingar innehållade orden Design research.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University, Umeå Institute of Design
Sammanfattning : This dissertation addresses a paradox in design: we currently live in a day and age that is fundamentally conditioned by artifice on all scales, and principled by a deep sense of contingency and possibility. In this world, anything could always be something else. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University (Media-Tryck)
Sammanfattning : This dissertation contributes to three fields within design research: - Explorations of a design space related to aesthetics of Tangible Interaction, which have led to a set of design imaginations as well as perspectives on salient design qualities. - Views on and a designerly example of knowledge construction related to Research through Design as well as to programmatic approaches to design research. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Design deals with matters of aesthetics. Historically, aesthetics in industrial design refers to the designed artifact: aesthetics of objects. When designed artifacts include digital technologies, aesthetics in design refers to what happens between people and artifacts as well: aesthetics of interaction. LÄS MER
4. Design for Service: A framework for articulating designers’ contribution as interpreter of users’ experienceDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : During the past approximately 15 years designers have paid increasing attention to service and changes in our society, resulting in a new design discipline – service design. In parallel, designers’ contributions to service development and innovation have been brought forward, often emphasizing designers’ capability of involving users, acting in and through multidisciplinary teams and using visualization skills in these situations. LÄS MER
5. Design Space Exploration co-operative creation of proposals for desired interactions with future artefactsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : This thesis critically reflects on co-operative design workshops that I have conducted. The basic method used in these workshops draws on the participants’ embodied knowing. LÄS MER